Skreened, the ethical clothing printer out of Columbus Ohio that makes a point of donating profits to charitable causes and offers only shirts made by American Apparel, is getting set to roll out a new list of features within a month or so. They look exciting to me and include:
- Printing on the back of a shirt as well as the front
- Ability to place designs in a variety of positions on a shirt
- Even MORE colors and more sizes of shirts for adults and kids
- Comments and ratings for your shirt designs
- Ethically produced tote bags
- Ability to create specialty stores around a particular kind of product, like, oh, a kids’ shop
Pretty good wish list, and I’m looking forward with eagerness for those wishes to come true some time in the next month or so. We already offer shirts for 2008 presidential election candidates and more generally progressive political shirts through Skreened, and it will be great to work with this small business more extensively as they continue to grow.