Terrorist Fist Jabs From Blue Alien Arab Space Monkeys

FOX News calls this a “Terrorist Fist Jab”:

Barack and Michelle Obama Terrorist Fist Jab?

It makes perfect sense. And that “terrorist fist jab” makes me think: you know, I always thought Zan and Jayna were Arab-looking. Yes. Alien Arabs from the planet Exon.

Zan and Jayna the Wonder Twins with their Alien Arab Terrorist Fist Jab

With an Alien Arab Blue Space Monkey.

Bomb! Destroy! Kill!  Gleek!  With Wonder Twins

That terrorist space monkey of theirs has been spending a lot of time around Barack Obama lately:

Barack Obama pointing in a terrorist finger jab with Gleek behind him

And as you can see there, Obama’s making a terrorist finger jab!

You don’t believe me about all this? Well, I have documentary evidence of the whole thing right here:

Gleek on Barack Obama's lap with the Nuclear Access codes

You see, Fox News was really onto something there.

8 thoughts on “Terrorist Fist Jabs From Blue Alien Arab Space Monkeys”

Last word: did you ever notice that Michelle Obama and Jayna look an awful lot alike? Terrorist fist jabbing coincidence? I! Don’t! Think! So!

2. Damen says:

I dunno. I always thought the Wonder Twins looked more like Romulans.

Well, that settles it, then, doesn’t it? The Romulans are Arabs too, and they’re all out to get us… with their terrorist cloaking devices!

4. I like to watch says:

Five seconds after this photo, as soon as her back is turned, he slaps her ass. What would you do if Obama slapped your ass in front of five thousand peple?

5. Sam says:

Yea…home boys do that…and just imagine the nice downhome hood block parties at the White House….

6. Tracey says:

You all are ignorant

I didn’t know that!

8. Remon says:

i’m Egyptian and all christian love USA here and we Respect Obama so much
    we live here in Fear Cause of Islam They are Killing Us Here in name of there God
    and you people Don’t know how much free you are … you are freedom you can sleep feeling Save
    we don’t need money or Jobs or Houses we just Hope to be free 0.1% of your freedom
    Please Guys Respect your President 0.1% as we do although we don’t have what u got from him ( Freedom)
    you are lucky Guys anyway i don’t want to be as spiteful lol ..god with you ….