Which Photo Does Not Have Fairy Light?

Take the fairy light challenge:

At an online discussion group called FaerieTalker, I found a page of photographs that the site’s operators claim to show fairies, in the form of fairy lights. You can see three of those photographs below, plus one photograph I added to the mix. The photograph I added does not show a fairy. It’s just part of a picture that I took in a place with no fairies around.

Without peeking at the FaerieTalker page, guess which photograph is not supposed to have a fairy light in it. Leave your guess in the comment section at the end of this article.

9 thoughts on “Which Photo Does Not Have Fairy Light?”

1. G-$ says:

blue tree fairy ?

2. mwahaha says:

No, the fairy light is not in the spam

3. Peregrin Wood says:

Nope, not the Blue Tree photo. That is indeed purported to be a photograph of a fairy presence.

4. Ralph says:

Um, Peregrin, how exactly do you KNOW there wasn’t a fairy in the photograph you took?

Can you prove there wasn’t one?

Remember, if you can’t disprove something, it is true!

5. Peregrin Wood says:

I know for certain, because I turned on my electronic FairyBGone machine before taking the photograph.

So, Ralph, what’s your guess?

6. HareTrinity says:

Holy crap, my finches are killing a fairy!

No wait, he’s just playing with his mirror…

7. Boldylocks says:

The picture of the flying “rod” doesnt contain a fairy. I’m not sure about the tombstone photo either.

If you added the bottom “forest green” photo, then obviously, it doesnt contain any fairy energy either.

The first photo (upper left) does contain some kind of flying energy.. call it what you will, but I don’t think that one is fabricated.

8. ITimes says:

What are your criteria, Boldylocks? How do you know which photographs have fairy energy and which ones don’t? Remember, three of these photographs were said to show fairies.

9. Vincet says:

Well it’s obvious the mothers-grave one is real. It’s got the fairy shit right on the M.