7 thoughts on “John McCain Says Sarah Palin Knows More About Energy than Anyone Else”

1. Jon says:

Jim it just a pep rally for McCain. He doesn’t believe everything that comes out of his mouth, just like you can’t believe everything that comes out of yours.

2. Peregrin Wood says:

What, exactly, doesn’t Jim believe that comes out of his own mouth, Jon?

I’d really like to know more about the things that John McCain says that you don’t believe.

If you can’t believe what John McCain says, why would you want him as President?

3. KimberlyRose says:

According to several people more knowledgeable about this than I, McCain is showing signs of a dementia disorder (possibly Alzheimer’s). Not insane, but certainly not at all fit to be the leader of our country.

4. Jon says:

No one is entirly perfect, I think that McCain is a better choice than Obama, and yes I do not agree with the statment McCain made yesterday accourding to Jim. But, I defently don’t agree with Obama’s statements; I think personally he says whats going to get him elected, and to be fair I would say McCain says things just to get himself elected. Isn’t this politics?

5. Jon says:

Please send me the evidence of your statement Rose.

6. KimberlyRose says:

Jon-

McCain is showing 6 of the 10 symptoms of Alzheimer’s: memory loss, difficulty with language, poor/decreased judgment, misplacing things, changes in mood/behavior, changes in personality. Only 3 of the remaining 10 can be discounted, as most observers aren’t in a position to tell whether or not he might be having difficulty with familiar tasks.

Honestly, whether or not he gets in, I hope he doesn’t have Alzheimer’s. It’s a horrible condition and I truly wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But if he does have it (and it’s likely he does), he should not be allowed in the oval office.

(By the way, Jon–it’s KimberlyRose, not Rose.)

7. Jon says:

Rose, its good you gave me this imformation, because my future don’t look good considering that i’m only 21 and I have mast if not all of those symtoms.