In Case You Still Think McCain and Palin Support Women's Rights

Broadcast September 12 2008:

Charles Gibson: Roe v. Wade, do you think it should be reversed?

Sarah Palin: I think it should.

John McCain’s own website:

John McCain believes Roe v. Wade is a flawed decision that must be overturned.

Elect John McCain to be President and Sarah Palin to be President after his incapacitation or death, and women across the country will lose their right to self-determination. That’s what’s at stake in this election.

10 thoughts on “In Case You Still Think McCain and Palin Support Women's Rights”

1. Sam says:

…Palin Derangement Syndrome…since when is RoeVWade the ONLY measure of women’s rights….know of any women executives? Ask them about some of the shit they have gone through. There’s more to it than abortion….

2. Fruktata says:

You’re right about one thing, Sam. Sarah Palin is deranged.

3. HareTrinity says:

Wow, there’s another nut like Coulter out there and she’s also allowed on the streets?

Creepy.

4. leorising says:

Not just allowed on the streets — actually up for national office!

Pardon my high school French, but, “Incroyable!”

5. trish4Palin says:

Get over yourselves! Just because someone thinks it should be overturned doesn’t mean they will make it happen…and what about the support of the cabinet???

You crazed people have to remember these two are also spiritual people who understand that God gives us ALL the opportunity to make the decisions we make…good or bad! THE CHOICE WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS! Look at all the other Republicans in office that felt the same…did they over turn this decision??? NO!!!

6. bjsforobamaandchoice says:

Hey Trish–You need a basic political science class, and either you did not take and pass one or you ignored what you learned. It is the Supreme Ct that gave us Roe v Wade and it will be the S Ct that takes it away–not the legislature not the pres. But what will happen is the next Pres will get at least 2 appointments to that body and then THERE GOES ROE V WADE–god forbid you are ever a rape victim!!!

7. Bob says:

Yea go McCain/Palin. Stop the Obama Express. You liberals are the most hateful people in America! You guys wish people to be dead and call Bush hitler. I have never seen so much hate.

8. trish4Palin says:

bjsfo&c: You are probably right… I don’t deny the need for ongoing education which I have rec’d however I did get very sick last year which has affected my memory! However….as you stated… “the next Pres will get at least 2 appointments to that body and then THERE GOES ROE V WADE–”… Therefore you believe the pres will manipulate the system and get it overturned! I disagree! I believe they will agree to either leave it as is and let God be the judge of the people who choose to use abortion as birth control or at the most get it modified to only allow women who are victims of crime. People need to start taking responsibility for their actions.

And for your information, don’t ever assume you know so much about a persons past… I have had much more life experience than you could ever imagine and no…I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy (if I had one, which I don’t!!)

9. Zsolt1975 says:

Let us not forget the rights of the woman in the womb. What about rights for the youngest of women? How about a little love for our fellow human beings?

10. Ralph says:

Yes, absolutely. Let’s give full adult rights to fertilized human eggs.

Let’s stop issuing Birth Certificates and start issuing Conception Certificates.

Let’s stop celebrating birthdays and start celebrating conceptiondays.

Let’s consider someone born 17 years and 3 months ago to be 18 years old.

And since an undifferentiated ball of cells without a single differentiated nerve is already a woman–not a fetus or a baby or a girl but a woman–let’s give blastulas the right to vote with little nano voting machines.

Great idea, keep them coming.