Palinisms Page: Please Help Us Build Our Collection

We’ve been blogging the bizarre statements of Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin as they come up, but now it seems there are enough for a permanent catalog to be organized. And here it is: a Palinisms page dedicated to the collection of as complete as possible a repository of Governor Sarah Palin’s hair-spun wisdom and inadvertent wit.

Is there a Palinism we’re missing from our list? Send us your quote, with sourcing, to retorts@irregulartimes.com. If it checks out, we’ll be glad to add it to our list.

11 thoughts on “Palinisms Page: Please Help Us Build Our Collection”

1. TCC says:

YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OOF CUKTISTS.. FUNDAMENTALIST ARE BETTER THAN YOU FAGGOTS

2. CarlosS says:

You can’t criticize, argue, debate, agree with, disagree with, etc.etc., with someone if you can’t understand what they said. Sarah, quit giving interviews. YOU are becoming BamBama’s free ride to the White house.

No, no. See, TCC, you’ve got to provide the source. I checked it out and it turns out Sarah Palin didn’t actually say that. At least on the record.

4. brenda miller says:

Palin Quote : Well I have foreign experience because I live next door to Russia. In this case, I have foreign experience because I live next door to a asian family in my neighborhood. Come on please palin stop being so stupid you have no foriegn experience or Presidential experience. Just step down and let a qualified person step in now before election.

5. Darebrit says:

Palin comment of the day?

Let’s see now;

er..um.. Charley!

6. DanW says:

She could improve her standing with the judges if she remembered to say “and world peace!” after every statement.

7. Jonathan says:

thanks. Not having a Tivo I couldn’t replay the Couric interview. I knew she had said something incoherent about Putin getting his head into American airspace. I appreciate your capturing the beauty of her actual words which remain as incoherent as they sounded at first.

8. Lisa L. says:

Well, she IS from the meth capitol of Alaska, maybe that expalains it. The woman is an idiot, she’s not qualified to serve burgers. Hockey moms have super-sized a moron.

9. CASHMAN says:

SARAH PALIN IS GREAT.AS AN OBAMA SUPPORTER I CANT WAIT UNTIL SHE OPENS HER MOUTH. SHES LIKE A PARROT WHOS ONE LINERS HAD GROWN OLD THE FIRST WEEK OF HER REPETITIVE PHRASES. ONLY IN ALASKA COULD THIS PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL BE ELECTED GOVERNOR. “SQUACK”..DO U KNOW WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PIGBULL AND A METH MAYOR ARE?? WHAT…THE EARTH IS ONLY 6000 YEARS OLD?? GEE SARAH…IS IT FLAT AS WELL?? NOT ONLY IS SARAH WHAT THE REPUBLICANS WANTED. SHES WHAT THE BASTARDS DESERVE!! OBAMA 08

10. PatW says:

You forgot one…”You betcha!”