Stores Prepare for New Apple iPhone's High-Momentum Impact

Reinforcing an Apple Store with Plywood in Anticipation of High-Impact Arrival of stronger, faster iPhone, hitting Apple Stores on June 19 with maximum impact

CNN Headline: Stronger, faster iPhone 3GS will hit stores June 19

Be prepared: candles, extra water, an an emergency radio and two days’ supply of food are advisable if you live in close proximity to your community’s Apple Store. Experts advise cracking a window open to allow for equalization of air pressure as the new, stronger, faster iPhones pass by.

6 thoughts on “Stores Prepare for New Apple iPhone's High-Momentum Impact”

1. Tom says:

Very amusing, gave me a chuckle.

p’raps a shot of one of the new ghost malls would have provided more realistic background for the announcement: cavernous expanse of stores, empty but for the lone mall attendant sweeping up way off in the distance.

There are ghost malls? Ooo! Where?

1. Jacob says:

We have several ghost malls here in Kansas City. Almost completely empty and very creepy. They once thrived but now nobody goes there and all shops have closed

2. J. Clifford says:

The mall in Irondequoit, New York is practically a ghost mall. There’s one department store, and then one kind of office in an old store, and that’s it. The rest of the mall is empty. Very spooky.

1. Jacob says:

I just wish I was smart enough and rich enough to do something with this unused unwanted under market value property…

2. qs says:

I like apple. I bought my first laptop mac around 2005-2005 when they started using intel chips and made boot camp available. I’ve been pretty satisfied with it.

I’ve never messed with those iphones though.