7 thoughts on “With the Advent of Palin, Fewer Name Baby Girls Sarah”

1. ReMarker says:

Poetic justice.

That is the real measure of Palin’s popularity for sure.
    Again, thanks for the laugh. I hope you enjoyed the Death Panel video.

Lordy, lordy, that was funny.

2. sceptic says:

Hey, call it what you will but the “death panel” comments were right on. So much so that the whole liberal elite was up in arms about it. If she’s so dumb why are you guys so worried. BUT what’s really scary is this:

These are just a few choice quotes from Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, health adviser to President Barack Obama:

“Adolescents have received substantial education and parental care, investments that will be wasted without a complete life. Infants, by contrast, have not yet received these investments. . . .

Hmmm… what’s in store for junior if he get’s too sick? Also:

“However, other things are rarely equal—whether to save one 20-year-old, who might live another 60 years, if saved, or three 70-year-olds, who could only live for another 10 years each—is unclear.”

Refer to the dear Dr.’s chart in the article to see where the answer lies.

So please, read his very words and tell me there will be no death panels or what ever euphemism you want to call them.

You’re stretching, or you’re cutting and pasting the quotes of someone else’s work of stretching, in which case you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Emanuel wrote these passages in reference to triage principles for organ transplants or when vaccines are scarce, triage principles which have been in place for a very, very long time. He was not writing these words in reference to health care insurance reform policy.

He also wrote them in what year, “Sceptic”? What journal did he write for? And was he first, second or third author? Do you even know?

And do you know who wrote the current crop of bills before the House and Senate? Do you even know? I’ll give you a hint: it was neither Ezekiel Emanuel nor Barack Obama.

You’re either leaving these details out or you never knew them. Are you malicious or merely an ignorant dupe?

If you’re a courageous sceptic, and not a coward, come back here and show me the text in the bill that provides for “death panels” that Sarah Palin would have to appear before to plead for medical care for her grandma or baby, as Palin claimed.

Come on, sceptic. Show me the text in the bill that would do that. I know, I know. You haven’t actually read it. Let me help you. It’s H.R. 3200. Go to Thomas and look it up. That’s and, yes, I know, it is a government website. But I promise it won’t give you cooties. You can type with rubber gloves if it makes you feel better.

Now show me that text.

3. Tamahome Jenkins says:

I’m pretty sure the same thing happened with children named Adolf in 1945.