For the first two weeks of December 2008, the following were our five best-selling bumper stickers:
For the last week of August 2009, the following were our five best-selling bumper stickers:
1. I Support Healthcare Reform bumper sticker
2. O: The President bumper sticker
3. America for Health Care Reform bumper sticker
4. Vote No on 1 bumper sticker
5. GOP Health Care Plan? Don’t Get Sick! bumper sticker
All right, so one of those stickers is the same. But only one. America (at least the part of America nabbing bumper stickers) seems to have moved on from the euphoria of the 2008 election and focused its attention on specific policy priorities, health care reform being the most prominent among them.