- The New York City Police Department is operating out of its jurisdiction, at least in New Jersey and possibly elsewhere
- The NYPD is engaging in surveillance of innocent people with no probable cause evidence that crimes are being committed
- The NYPD is targeting people for surveillance and harassment on the basis of their religion
- The CIA, an agency set up outside constitutional bounds for foreign surveillance, is participating in the NYPD surveillance
- The NYPD and CIA are sending people to religious worship services to monitor the content of sermons for political correctness
- Both the CIA and the NYPD are refusing to provide federal judges with information about their operations, making a ruling on the constitutionality of the practice impossible
- The NYPD is shredding documents on this activity to remain unaccountable
This is how the rule of law dies.