I Have Seven Unanswered Questions About Benghazi, Damn It!
U.S. Representative Frank Wolf took to the floor of the U.s. House of Representatives yesterday to let his colleagues know that he has unanswered questions about Benghazi. Among those questions: When was the CIA annex in Benghazi built? Another vital question from Representative Wolf: How many people worked at the CIA annex?
Well, I have my own unanswered questions about Benghazi:
1. What was the annual water bill of the CIA annex in Benghazi?
2. What are the favorite television shows of the security guards of the U.S. consulate in Benghazi?
3. Are people allowed to feed the meerkats at the Benghazi zoo?
4. What’s the best place to get Chinese food in Benghazi?
5. Benghazi has a March 28th Stadium, a July 23rd Lake, and a September 1st Street. What do the people of Benghazi have against the 4th of October?
6. How come the English spelling of Benghazi has an “h” in it?
7. What was Frank Wolf doing in the hours immediately after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, and has he told his wife about it yet?
I demand answers! Who’s with me?