What’s wrong with this picture?
1. Storytelling inconsistency: figure in the foreground has rolled-up sleeves and is sweating, but figure in the background is wearing a warm hoodie.
2. Safety risk: figure in the foreground is wearing a loose bracelet that could catch on a railing.
3. Public infrastructure underfunding: figure in the background forced to urinate against wall because available restrooms are broken.
4. Health risk: heightened diabetes risk in the background figure with weight gain.
5. Inadvisable design: monochromatic grey paint in public transportation hub promoting glum mood.
What do you see? What do you say?