How can you get into heaven? Line for Heaven knows.
Line for Heaven is the social media “website for people who are religious or just want to go to Heaven.” According to Line for Heaven, all you need to do to get into heaven is rack up enough “Karma points,” and just as in any religion there’s a hierarchy:
- Deciding which of your peers is better than the other: 1 point toward Heaven
- Telling other members what a bad person you are: 5 points toward Heaven
- Clicking on an advertisement: 5 points toward Heaven
- Promoting a charitable cause: 20 points toward Heaven
- Proselytizing a friend to convince them they should join the Line for Heaven: 50 points toward Heaven
- Giving ten dollars to the Line for Heaven website: 100 points toward Heaven
The most recent convert to the Line for Heaven is advertising “mature escort services” in the UK.
Join the line?