Governor Jeb Bush Announced As Annual Meeting Speaker
The Ohio Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce that former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will be the keynote speaker for our 2015 Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, at the Capitol Theatre in the Riffe Center, 77 S. High Street in downtown Columbus. We anticipate this event to sell out so purchase your tickets today using the links below.
Held in the spring every year, our Annual Meeting and Legislative Reception brings together members of the Ohio General Assembly and many of our most active business leaders. Along with guest speakers, this event features a legislative reception which provides the ideal environment for building political contacts and networking.
Read the Annual Meeting press release.
For parking and directions, click here.
- 3:00 p.m. Doors open for seating for Annual Meeting
- 3:30 p.m. Annual Meeting begins with the election of new board of director members
- 4:00 p.m. Keynote address with former Florida Governor Jeb Bush
- 5:00 p.m. Presentation of Excellence in Entrepreneurship award
- 5:30 Legislative Reception with members of the 131st General Assembly at the Sheraton Hotel, 75 E. State St.
Registration for Ohio Chamber members starts on January 19, 2015. We expect this event to sellout, so early registration is suggested. The cost to attend is $125 and includes the Ohio Chamber’s Annual Meeting with keynote speaker Jeb Bush and the Legislative Reception. Registration is taken online by clicking on the appropriate link below or by printing off the registration form and mailing or faxing the form in with the appropriate payment. No reservations will be taken by phone. All tickets will be distributed the day of the event at the registration table. All seating is first-come, first served. There will be no refunding of tickets after Friday, March 27.
- To register online, click here.
- To print a registration form to mail or fax it in with payment, click here Interactive registration form. (fill out on your computer, then print it off and mail or fax in)
Local Chambers of Commerce and their members can receive discounted tickets if they purchase the tickets all together, at the same time. When registering online as a local chamber group, be sure to indicate that on the electronic form.
Legislator registration, click here.
This year’s presenting sponsor is Squire Patton and Boggs. If you would like to be a sponsor of this year’s event, we have several levels of sponsorship available, some of which include photo opportunities with the keynote speaker. For sponsorship information, Sponsor form 2015.
Sponsors as of March 2, 2015
- 316 Group
- Altria Client Services
- Aqua Ohio
- Campbell Soup Supply Co.
- CBIZ Accounting, Tax & Advisory Services
- CSX Transportation, Inc.
- DLZ Ohio
- Delta Dental Plan of Ohio
- Dominion East Ohio
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce
- Duke Energy
- FedEx Corp
- Gorman Rupp
- Hicks Partners
- Hondros Family of Companies
- McDonald Hopkins LLC
- PPG Industries
- Park National Bank
- Reliable Staffing
- Squire Patton Boggs
- State Auto Insurance Co.
- State and Federal Communications
- The Logan Clay Products Co.
- White Castle Systems
- Zaino Hall Farrin LLC