Things Donald Trump Fans Say

“Does “The Donald” have a high opinion of himself, even to the point of sounding egotistical? You bet! As one of America’s most successful CEO’s he has earned that right.”

“Trump is our savior! He is like a God.”

“Donald Trump has $9 billion dollars. He never has to do desperate things. He has 9 billion reasons to say whatever he wants — and let the chips fall where they may.”

“He owes no political loyalty, to anyone, and offers and states his opinion, without regard, for the politically correct terms, that seem to have over taken over our political discourse!!”

“Perhaps what we need is a tough-talking “get it done” CEO with an out-sized ego.”

“When Trump fires a torpedo through the middle of the Politically Correct gestapo you have to admire him.”

“He seems to understand that having a great, healthy America doesn’t mean shoving endless vaccines into our young boys and girls. We already can’t afford 1 in 42 boys having autism (and likely it’s higher than that now).”

“Donald Trump is flawed. But ironically he may be the perfect candidate at the perfect time. Why? Because he says whatever is on his mind.He has no filters.”

“He is completely and utterly unapologetic about his wealth.”

“I think the Libruls deserve such brutality, forwardness while being handled with a choke collar. Go Donald, Go! :O)”

“He hires the best people he can find and doesn’t hesitate to fire them when they fail.”

“Trump says he’ll build a WALL, not a fence on the Mexican border. That’s good enough for me.”

“I think that the wall is too expensive. Land and water mines and armed border agents and ranchers who are allowed to shoot would be cheaper, faster, and more effective. Keep it going Trump. I respect you.”

“THE DONALD WOULD MAKE A GREAT PRESIDENT,,, HE IS A MAN, HE IS WHITE, HE LIKES WOMEN”

“I would vote for him. I like his integrity and character. I would not want to work for him – that is for sure.”

“Obama,YOU’R FIRED!”

12 thoughts on “Things Donald Trump Fans Say”

1. ella says:

I think Donald Trump is like Bob Hope. Every election cycle he watches what goes on, who says what, and then pops up at the last minute to be a Presidential Candidate. And he frequently has the same straight face with a grin hiding behind it. And I SURE wouldn’t want to work for him! “Obama, YOU’R FIRED!” But will people have to do a ‘write in’ to vote for him?

Obama isn’t even eligible for re-election, but Donald Trump’s supporters don’t seem to know the difference.

1. thedogfacedboy says:

“…Obama isn’t even eligible for re-election, but Donald Trump’s supporters don’t seem to know the difference…”

Why not? He can make another executive order that ignores the Constitution.

And which Trump supporter said that? Are these even real quotes? No source given.

More nonsense I guess from the Unregulars.

DogBoy, this is just another Jade-Helmet-style right wing conspiracy theory you’re repeating. It’s just a year and a half before the 2016 election, and Barack Obama is doing nothing to attempt to make himself eligible to run for a third term for President.

Can we stick to reality, please?

1. thedogfacedboy says:

Learn something about tongue-in-cheek statements…..

I still don’t see any attribution for any of these “quotes”.

I would think the whole article is made up as a joke, except that this Pee Wood person appears to be a raving lunatic. It’s too bad we ended up closing most of the mental institutions. maybe he could have received some help and counseling there.

2. thedogfacedboy says:

The hack that wrote the above “article” clearly has a few problems of his own.

3. ella says:

Even Bob Hope was a diplomat in many ways. He knew better than to pick on his ‘opponents’. Wait, he did already. Did Trump have anything nice to say about any of the major candidates? Let’s see what he comes up with next! Oh, by the way, I meant would we have to do a write in vote for Donald Trump, not Obama, silly.

1. thedogfacedboy says:

ella, you should have figured out by now that these “bloggers” are nothing short of breathtaking, in their obtuseness and sciolism.

4. ella says:

Yes, that is why I respond the way I do, sometimes. 🙂 They are really a good bunch of eggs.

5. bill says:

If he runs or not the man has my vote

Wait…. if Donald Trump does not run for president, he still has your vote? How is that possible?

With The Donald, all things are possible.