6 thoughts on “A Desperate Cry for Help”

1. ella says:

Is that an advertisement to let people know there is a place out of the heat? If so, it is very decent of them.

1. Robert Milnes says:

I think it might be my disappeared supporters saying they have been kidnapped to an institution which at least has air conditioning.
      Drugs, locked doors, sealed windows (central air), walled perimeter?
      Negev Desert? Who knows.

1. ella says:

Robert, what party are you running for? You know, very few aspiring politicians actually make it to the attention of the general public and of those only two get to compete for the prize. And then only one can win. It is a very tiring process and one that it is better to step out of other than, as some do, to sell T-shirts and buttons to get a little money on the side.

2. Robert Milnes says:

I had nothing to do with the making or selling of Milnes for President t-shirts shirts and buttons. I have seen them and other items on the interweb since about 2008.
    I’m trying for the Green AND Libertarian nominations.
    Another possibility is if Boston Tea party gets reactivated and/or the proposed Lexington Green party gets started.
    I thought about running in the democratic primaries in 2012 but I didn’t have the stomach for it. I guess Bernie isn’t as particular as me.

1. ella says:

He certainly offers more comments concerning the American people and their needs.

3. Robert Milnes says:

More than me, you mean?
    Well, as soon as he comes under attack by The Zog, like me, we’ll see how it affects his comments.
    Right now MY needs and the needs of those kidnapped by the Zog and probably IMO in Israel, are more urgent. At issue is the entire third party movement under attack by The Zog.
    I repeat, Bernie is a hypocrite for partying with the democrats.
    He will not get the nomination.
    He will help The ZOG by making it appear the elections are fair.
    The ZoG will not let him win because he is Jewish and that would make it too apparent Israel is taking over the U.S.