Irregular Times is Back!

After a month and a half hiatus, we’re please to announce the return of Irregular Times.  Started way back at the dawn of the World Wide Web, Irregular Times is now 22 years old and still going strong.  Although we were temporarily shoved off the cyberplane by ornery and obstreperous hosting gods in a highly inopportune historical moment, after more than a month of wrangling we’re very glad to be back and more uppity than ever.

12 thoughts on “Irregular Times is Back!”

1. Robert Comer says:

GLAD to see your return. You have done great work over the years.

Robert Comer, Magnolia, Ohio.

Thanks for coming back, Bob. I was just driving by Magnolia a few days ago myself. If I’d have known… :).

2. Billy Buerger says:

I was wondering what happened to you. I’ve been checking every so often hoping it would work the next time. Good to see it back.

Thanks, Billy. Your thoughts here are both provocative and welcomed.

3. John says:

Yay……. i really missed my daily dose of progressive leftist propaganda…… im getting all teary eyed right now just remembering all the wonderful arguments/discussions we’ve had in the past. Hey i have a great idea! Why don’t we try taking a less biased approach, and vet our information a little better this year. Especially if your relying on fake news outlets like CNN, and MSNBC that tried so hard to sway the election through blatant lies, and deception….. it’s pretty bad when you have to cheat to win….. But even worse when your a cheater, and a looser. Happy New Years Everybody!!!! (If this don’t get me booted, nothing will 😉

Dearie, if we were a propaganda outfit, we wouldn’t have had to struggle with our hosting service. Republicans run the country now. The victim-of-the-media act has become tacky.

1. John says:

Your right. I guess i would want to sweep it under the rug too. Nobody likes their dirty laundry hanging out there for everyone to see…. You know who isn’t tacky at all? Hillary Clinton! I mean before she lost, all she did was talk about how when Donald Trump lost he better accept the outcome or the American people might start questioning our entire political system!!! Remember that??? I mean its only natural for you to want to move on as quickly as possible from all the non tacky things the libtards tried to pull to win the election! Talk about people with class. Secret meetings on runways with key people involved in conducting your investigation. Hillary knowing what questions were going to be asked at the presidential debates, hiring instigators to start fights at Trumps rallies. Yeah some real tack free people you have working for you over there. And now with your hosting service issues?!? I hope it wasn’t the Russians messing with you guys!! You know how they are having a great time hacking into everybody’s networks now a days. Nobody is safe according to hillary and Obama. You know that’s really tacky of them isn’t it? Well i will get off the whole “victim-of-the-media-act” now. I the left is really anxious to jump in that seat and play victim for a while. Have fun with that. Hopefully i can learn how to not be so “tacky” by watching how you handle having your asses handed to you by the political system.

John, you can’t blame Hillary Clinton for what’s happening now.

The Republicans own this disaster 100%.

John, would you like to share with us documentation that any specific factual claim we have made is inaccurate? Unlike your newly-elected President Elect, we actually care about accuracy.

1. John says:

I never accused you of making inaccurate or false statements. All i said is you might not want to get all your information from biased media outlets. I’m a little confused about your accusation in reguards to Donald Trump. What exactly are you referring to? Please elaborate.

You said we get our information from fake news sites and “vet our information a little better this year.”

I’m glad you’ve written a retraction.

1. John says:

LOL ok ok a retraction it is. From the looks of things in Congress this morning, i better learn how to pick my battles wisely.