Take This Trump Picture and Shove It

In a few minutes, I’ll be headed to the Metro to get into Washington, DC and peaceably assemble to petition Donald Trump for redress of grievances.  But before I raise my fist in protest as Trump marches by, I’d like to give you a little Inauguration Day gift:

Donald Trump in the Foreground. You supply the background

No, Donald Trump is not a gift (although he thinks he is).  Click on the image to obtain the double-size photographic portrait of himself that Donald Trump supplied of himself for all his admirers this week… minus the background. That part’s transparent.

So download it.

Then add your own background.

Donald Trump with Liar, Protests, Red Square, and A Headline Reading A Third Contractor Alleges Donald Trump Didn't Pay for Work on Hotel in the Background

The possibilities are endless.

10 thoughts on “Take This Trump Picture and Shove It”

1. FruityPebbles says:

I believe I saw you there, possibly near F street and 9th if I recall. It was near one of the large ‘official’ souvenier stands in the street. What was that supposed to be, some type of performance art? Walking around holding up some dark object in front of you and shouting some nonsense. No one I saw gave you more than a passing glance. There were far more funny and interesting protestors to see. It was like a trip to the zoo in the monkey pit. The smell was a bit hard to take at times, especially on the metro, although many of the ones I saw were commercially bussed in. Very organic.

What I find so interesting is that you categorize people who don’t agree with your Trumpist ideology as animals. That’s a very Fascist belief, FP.

How you rationalize your enthusiasm for a politician who invites Russia to attack the USA is beyond me.

1. FruityPebbles says:

You never change or evolve. Of course I never said a single word about any Trumpist ideology. That’s just you, projecting,assuming, and showing bias against anyone who does not echo YOUR ideology. Typical hypocrisy as usual.
        It looks as if ANY thoughtful consideration is most likely beyond you, since once again I displayed NO enthusiasm for anyone in what I said. I know you guys like to shout out Russia, facist, etc as often as you can, but its sad you left out Hitler, Nazi, and racist. There, I helped you.

Observing your ‘performance’ I observed on Friday, you need help.

“Thoughtful consideration” in your case is typified by talking about how anti-Trump protesters smell like monkeys.

Pardon me for not joining you there.

Fruit’s trolling.

2. FruityPebbles says:

When people who haven’t bathed recently purposely get in your face and try to block you and trip you, it’s hard not to notice their smell. Peaceful? My arse they were!

Yawn.

You can’t justify the terrible Trump presidency, so you engage in ridiculous ad hominem attacks against people who have the courage to stand up to Trump.

Opponents of Trump smell worse than supporters of Trump? Really?

3. FruityPebbles says:

Once again and again, falsehoods. I never spoke out once for Trump or Trump supporters, or Trump policies. Not my fault many protesters I came close to smelled bad . I can’t fault some of them. Those many buses I saw them getting on didn’t look like they had showers, and I’ll assume quite a few of them were bussed in for a long ways. They were humorous to watch in mqny cases, and that is truth. Many of them were intentionally acting silly, just like whichever one of you two that we observed.

Trolling.

Boring troll.

All FP can come up with is the absurd ad hominem claim that critics of Trump smell worse than his fawning fans.

FP can’t justify increased deficits, a tax plan to increase economic inequality, racial and religious discrimination, torture, lowering federal protections for American families and workers, rampant corruption, illegal cooperation with Russian spies attacking the USA, or plans for new wars explicitly to go grab other countries’ natural resources.

So, instead, FP blabbers on about people smelling.

Typical.