Which kills more Americans, and which do you think Donald Trump is obsessed with more?
Donald Trump just effectively won the Republican presidential primary. While 60 percent of America hangs it’s head in shame, here is the chance for the 40 percent to explain why we are all wrong. It’s a semi-open thread for people who want to justify their
Can you think of a good reason that the Federal Trade Commission should hold meetings about its official business in secret, out of public view?